Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd trading as San Remo, ABN 43 000 228 713 of 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens SA 5087 Australia, telephone number (08) 8334 8200 and facsimile number (08) 8261 0265.
Conditions of entry
- Entering this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions appearing on San Remo Website and San Remo Pasta Facebook Page.
- This promotion is conducted under NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/20005, ACT Permit No. TP 17/02412, and SA Permit No. T17/2268.
- The promotional period will commence on Wednesday, 7th February 2018 at 9.00am ACDT and closes on Tuesday, 3rd April 2018 at 11.59pm ACDT (promotional period).
Who may enter
- Entry is open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
- Employees or contractors of the Promoter or its associated companies or agencies, or any suppliers of prizes, or the immediate family of such persons, are not eligible to enter this promotion. 'Immediate family' means spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same household.
How to enter
- To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Purchase any three (3) San Remo Pasta Side Dish products of any variety in one transaction from any store and retain the receipt as proof of purchase;
- Visit the San Remo Website
- Submit the online entry form by entering personal details and providing the three (3) unique San Remo product barcode numbers. Each entry must include the entrant's name, postal address, email address, telephone number and the three (3) San Remo product barcode numbers.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or received after the closing date will not be considered.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Selection of Major Prize Winner
- There will be one (1) major prize winner.
- Drawing of the winning entry will be conducted manually at the Promoter's Head Office at 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens SA 5087 on Friday, 20 April 2018 at 3.00pm ACST Major Prize Draw.
- The major prize winner will receive one (1) Fiat 500 POP motor vehicle (RRP $19,000). The Major Prize includes twelve (12) months registration in the place of residence of the winner, twelve (12) months third party compulsory insurance, on road costs, stamp duty and dealer delivery costs, dependent upon the usual residential address of the winner. The Major Prize excludes comprehensive insurance and operating costs, which are the responsibility of the winner.
- The colour of the Major Prize is subject to availability of colours at the relevant dealership and the discretion of the promoter. The Major Prize will be delivered to the nearest capital city. All other costs associated to the Major Prize are the responsibility of the winner (i.e. registration, comprehensive and third party insurance and operating costs).
- All ancillary or incidental costs associated with the Major Prize or accessories not expressly included are the responsibility of the winner.
- The winning entrant will be chosen manually from the entries received. Each valid entry has an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The result of the competition, including the determination of the correct entries and the winner, is final, and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence regarding the result.
- All other costs associated with the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and represent the estimated retail value as provided by the supplier as at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The total maximum prize pool value is estimated at AU$19,000.00
- The prize must be taken as offered and are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash or for resale. In the event that the prizes are unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to the relevant Australian State or Territory and New Zealand regulations.
Notification of winners
- The winner of the Major Prize Draw will be notified within 14 days of the date of the draw.
- Winners may be required to verify their contact details and eligibility (identity, age, residence) and provide their receipt as proof of purchase in order to claim their prize.
- The name of the winner will be published on the San Remo Website by Friday, 4 May 2018.
- The Promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner, however, if the prize remains unclaimed after a period of three months from the date of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and a Redraw will be conducted at the Promoter's Head Office, 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens SA 5087 on Friday, 6 July, 2018 at 10.00am ACST Redraw.
- The Promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner, however, if the prize remains unclaimed after a period of three months from the date of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and a Redraw will be conducted at the Promoter's Head Office, 4 Boden Court, Windsor Gardens SA 5087 on Friday, 6 July, 2018 at 10.00am ACST (Redraw).
- The Promoter will make every reasonable effort to contact the winner of the Redraw. However, if a redrawn prize remains unclaimed after a period of three months from the date of the Redraw, the prize will be forfeited and may be used or distributed by the Promoter at the discretion of the Promoter.
- In the event of a Redraw, the winner will be published on the San Remo Website by Friday, 13 July 2018.
- The Promoter reserves the right to announce the names of the winners on the San Remo Facebook Page.
- Winners agree to the use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
- By entering this promotion, those entrants who provide Personal Information consent to the use of their Personal Information for future marketing and promotional purposes of the Promoter. Winning entrant agrees that his/her identity may be disclosed in promotional material and on the San Remo Facebook Page and San Remo Website. Personal Information will not be used for any other purpose.
- Anyone can opt-out of receiving future advertising material by email at any time by sending an email with the subject heading "unsubscribe" to [email protected]
Limitation of liability
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner or by use of the prizes. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Australian or New Zealand law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- If for any reason the promotion does not run for its duration due to a computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, subject to the relevant Australian State and Territory and New Zealand regulations. The Promoter is not responsible for any:
- malfunction, delay or traffic congestion on any network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website;
- failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter; or
- injury or damage to entrants or any other person related to or resulting from participation in the promotion or downloading any materials for the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result of the promotion or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes; the Promoter may cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions, subject to the relevant Australian State and Territory and New Zealand regulations.